Effective January 11, 2020
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for monicatrodriguez.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
3. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
What information is collected
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, and feedback.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the services;
2. To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
3. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: PO Box 331, Stony Point, New York 10980.
How you can correct any inaccuracies
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: PO Box 331, Stony Point, New York 10980.